Sponsorship & Advertising
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL) is one of the largest military installations in America, and the first to be designated as a "Mega Base". It encompasses the former McGuire Air Force Base, Fort Dix Army Installation and Lakehurst Naval Air Engineering Station. That’s over 42,000 acres with approximately 100,000 authorized personnel. Military, civilian, contractors, and retirees, and their families with combined purchasing power in the millions!
JBMDL's Economic Impact
- $3B in total economic impact
- $119.7 million in local tax revenue
- $2.2 billion in contracts
- 63% of contracts awarded to small businesses
- 3,933 facilities valued at an estimated $8.1 billion
- $32.4 Million in Tricare dollars on DoD beneficiaries
- 2nd largest employer in NJ; largest in Southern NJ (State of NJ is 1st)
- 65,500 direct and 9,000 indirect jobs = 1.7% of all New Jersey jobs
- $650M value of indirect jobs (based on 2021 Regional Annual Average Mean Wage of $74,447)
- On-Site Presence/Activation Logo on Collateral Materials
- Web Hyperlink on 87FSS premier website
- Social Media
- Printed Signage
- Product Category Definition Sampling
- Access to a large audience opportunity to build new relationships
- Ability to strengthen existing customer loyalty
- Target lifestyles that match your image
- Increase brand recognition
- Influence purchase decisions generate leads
The 87th Force Support Squadron (87FSS) is a key component in creating an exceptional quality of life on JBMDL through outstanding customer service, excellent programming, and just plain fun for our military members & civilians alike.
Did you know that approximately 100,000 people come through Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL) on a daily basis? The commercial sponsorship and advertising program through the 87th Force Support Squadron (87FSS) at JBMDL is your opportunity to access the tens of millions of dollars in purchasing power and increase your brand visibility through a widely diverse audience.
Corporations, organizations and individuals provide support needed to achieve our quality of life goals through commercial sponsorship. Sponsorship consists of cash, products or services that will enhance events in exchange for onsite privileges during the sponsored event, 24-hour visibility on our website, www.GoMDL.com. along with branding on all event promotions. Working together, the Force Support Squadron and sponsors make events memorable and create lasting impressions.
With over 2,000 events annually… from major events with more than 3,000 in attendance to more relaxed events with under 250 in attendance.
Just to name a few…
- Easter Eggstravaganza
- Youth Fishing Derby
- Base-wide Picnics
- 5K Run Challenge (a run every month)
- Halloween Fest
- Military Appreciation Night
- Tree Lighting Ceremonies - JBMDL Dix & Lakehurst (two-day event)
- Summer Reading Programs
- Movie Nights
We have what you need to help you reach your marketing objectives. A profitable partnership is just one phone call away!
If you are unsure of which event/program to sponsor, how to make a donation or if you just want to bring brand awareness to JBMDL through advertising, our knowledgeable Commercial Sponsorship Coordinator can help. Please call now for more information or to make an appointment!